Launch: How to Set & Achieve Your Goals
Launch: How to Set & Achieve Your Goals
Launch: How to Set and Achieve Goals
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- You desire to find & make more meaning in your life.
- You want to identify and prioritize your goals, ensuring that they are aligned with your values.
- You are serious about creating a step-by-step action plan to reach your goals.
- You want to put in the work to set your plans in motion and accomplish your goals.
- You’re tired of staying stuck in the same patterns, wanting so bad to move foward, but not knowing how.
- You want to make a greater positive difference in the world but feel held back in some way.
HOW YOU WILL CHANGE:
- You get clear on your values and motivation for making lasting change.
- You live in alignment with your values and with integrity.
- You have clarity and a detailed plan for reaching your goals.
- You have more confidence and direction in your life.
- You stop sabotaging yourself.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL HAVE:
- Re-alignment with your values.
- Clarity around your vision for the future.
- A blueprint for achieving your vision and goals.
- Create and manage SMART goals.
- Create a detailed timeline and schedule to make progress and complete your goals.
- A framework for sustaining your changes and momentum.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Lifetime access to take the course over and over
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Lesson 1: Create Clarity in Your Life
- Lesson 2: Values Clarification
- Lesson 3: The Science of Goals & How to Achieve Them
- Lesson 4: Create a Fool-proof Blueprint
- Lesson 5: The Myth of Willpower & Creating Structures that Work
- Lesson 6: How to Manage Triggers & Craving with If-Then Planning
- Lesson 7: Tools for Managing Stress & Anxiety
Lesson 6: 5 Factors for Growth
- Lesson 1: Satisfaction Log
- Lesson 3: Values Clarification
- Lesson 4: SMART Goals Template
- Lesson 5: Backwards Planning Template
- Lesson 7: Identifying Internal and External Triggers
- Lesson 7: Implementation (If-then) Planning for Triggers
- Lesson 3: Visualization Meditation
- Lesson 7: Meditation for Safety and Well-being
- Lesson 7: Healing Light Meditation
- Lesson 7: Self Compassion Meditation
- Lesson 1: Current State of Satisfaction
- Lesson 2: How to Utilize Visualization
- Lesson 4: The Science of Goals & How to Achieve Them
- Lesson 7: How to Manage Triggers & Craving with If-Then Planning
Check out the Resources for in-depth looks at the following topics:
- Intention Planning (Wish, Outcome, Obstacles, Plan)
- Will-power and Decision Making
- The Neuroscience of Decision Making
- Craving Management
- Distress Tolerance
Sarah Dergins, LCSWA is a licensed clinical social worker associate and psychotherapist. Sarah received undergraduate degrees in chemistry and psychology from Washington College, and melded her passion for science with her compassion for people and pursued a master’s degree in social work from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Sarah is a graduate of UNC-Prime Care specialized training program for integrated behavioral healthcare and is trained in mindfulness and self-compassion based therapy, motivational interviewing, solution focused, cognitive behavioral, and psychodynamic therapies. She has a strong grounding in the interpersonal process approach based on attachment theory. Sarah is currently pursuing certification in the internal family systems model for treating complex trauma.
Additionally, Sarah is a Duke-UNC trained tobacco treatment specialist and a graduate of the National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS).
StartLesson 1: How am I Doing? (4:53)
StartLesson 2: Start the Process of Re-Wiring (2:43)
StartLesson 3: Create Clarity
StartLesson 4: The Science of Goals & How to Achieve Them (6:56)
StartLesson 5: Create a Foolproof Blueprint
StartLesson 6: The Myth of Willpower & Creating Structures that Work
StartLesson 7: How to Manage Triggers & Cravings to Keep You On Target (6:46)